QiO is an Industry 4.0 technology company built by industrial engineers to harness data for better business performance and accelerate progress towards a zero carboneconomy.
Since 2015, our Foresight Sustainability Suite of products have helped industrial clients make step changes in asset efficiency, maintenance and reliability, resulting in carbon footprint reduction.
Recognised in Gartner’s lloT Magic Quadrant report, the Foresight Sustainability Suite combines our proprietary out-of-the-box industry-specific blueprints and automated machine learning algorithms for rapid deployment to multiple plants and asset types at speed.
Create well-designed user interfaces utilising modern web technologies. Collaborate with a team of developers to ensure the on-time and in-scope delivery of product.
Team with the customer’s developers to ensure customers are upskilled in the way QiO work, develop and deploy code.
Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Working with the UI/UX designer, bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and works.
This role is specific to Pune, Maharashtra, India. Therefore we would ideally like to see candidates from Pune and commutable areas.
Unfortunately, we are not able to support relocations or visa sponsorship.
- 8-10+ years experience in developing, testing and deploying code
- Collaborating with clients and colleagues to understand requirements to vision and design solutions,communicating them to customers and stakeholders
- Support the Lead Developer and Project Manager, ensuring QiO deliver effective products
- Responsible for ensuring all key design documents are completed for the solution
- Interact with clients to understand scope and progress of projects
- Validate requirements and design
- Performance testing
- Train other team members in the latest technologies
- Help lead continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques
- Find, test, and critically review open-source frameworks and technologies
- Keep up to date with Industry 4.0 market trends and developments whilst developing knowledge of QiOcustomers and their industry domains
- Create, Maintain and deliver documentation relating to customer projects
- Software product development
- Customer facing
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Minimum BSc in Computer
- An advanced degree in Computer Science and knowledge of mechanical and / or electrical system
To apply for this role, please email your application including a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Our recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone, video calls and face to face meetings as appropriate.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.