QiO Technologies is an industrial IoT SaaS company delivering digital transformation in energy intensive and asset heavy industries.
The company was established in 2015 by industrial engineers and has invested over 100+ person years to create a world leading suite of AI driven IoT suite of enterprise applications.
Role & Responsibilities
- The ideal candidate will have experience leading and executing a multi-year product strategy, road map and business plan for our Foresight suite of products.
- You will own, identify, prioritise, develop and validate QiO’s existing and new solutions in IIoT/Industry 4.0 and digital transformation of the manufacturing sector.
- Be an evangelist who can create and deliver the product vision across pitch decks, website copy, white papers, demos, blogs, and social media.
- You will undertake customer, market and competitive research to enhance our products.
- You will work closely with the head of product, CTO, sales and marketing teams to manage the entire product development life cycle.
- Define product requirements and manage and monitor development of product features.
- Identify, prioritise, and drive product development with the engineering team.
- Work closely with customers, partners, and prospects to generate new ideas, and validate new features and products.
- Develop positioning and messaging to differentiate our products in the market.
- Deliver go-to-market strategies, pricing, and customer references.
- Foster innovation, insights, and engagement across the organisation to identify future product opportunities to create growth and value.
- Develop collateral and sales tools that support customer acquisition.
- Develop and deliver product demos and training for sales support.
- Create referenceable customers through the full lifecycle of pre-sales, implementation, and beyond.
- Support sales and senior leadership to track and support all aspects of growth, including pipeline, sales targets, new customer acquisition, and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain a product management organisation over a period of time.
The location for this role is flexible – UK or India.
Unfortunately, we are not able to support relocations or visa sponsorship.
- 10+ years of international experience driving product management for leading B2B software companies.
- Hunter mindset.
- Full lifecycle product management experience.
- Experienced product marketing leader, who has helped scale a fast-growing SaaS business focused on Industry4.0.
- Global perspective of product management, client management, and ability to travel.
- Stakeholder and customer relationship management experience.
- Ability to clearly and concisely present product value and benefit, proposals, and status to peers and management.
- Ability to clearly define requirements and prioritise requests based on qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Operational excellence, ‘win and results’ driven.
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, tenacious and resilient approach.
- Commercially astute.
- Management and Leadership experience.
- Can operate in ambiguity.
Skills & Experience
- Sales Life cycle, Marketing, Product Management knowledge.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Deep understanding of the changing digital manufacturing landscape of Industry 4.0/IIoT and the resulting opportunities.
- Experience of developing Product Requirements and Market Requirements Documents.
- Deep understanding of the changing landscape of Asset Efficiency, Asset Maintenance and Asset Service for the manufacturing sector.
- Ability to fluidly navigate between business and technical concepts.
- Awareness of competitors, their products and market positioning.
- Proficient in product demonstrations and creating product collaterals.
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around big data analytics, Industrial IoT, sustainability, asset health and asset service in manufacturing and utility verticals.
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence) and product management tools (Aha/Productboard)
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
- MBA or Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering discipline, with a marketing focus
To apply for this role, please email your application including a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
The recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone, video calls and face to face meetings as appropriate.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.