QiO is an Industry 4.0 technology company built by industrial engineers to harness data for better business performance and accelerate progress towards a zero carbon economy.
Since 2015, our Foresight Sustainability Suite of products have helped industrial clients make step changes in asset efficiency, maintenance and reliability, resulting in carbon footprint reduction.
Recognised in Gartner’s lloT Magic Quadrant report, the Foresight Sustainability Suite combines our proprietary out-of-the-box industry-specific blueprints and automated machine learning algorithms for rapid deployment to multiple plants and asset types at speed.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with product management to provide technical direction for the organization as a whole.
- Lead product strategy discussions with senior management and regularly advise senior management on technical aspects.
- Lead Backend Team to develop current and future state architectures that advance customer experience and organizational excellence.
- Understand information requirements by studying the organization’s mission, goals, and business drivers, conferring with executives.
- Provide architectural guidance to support Agile/DevSecOps software development solutions, modern architectures, and system integrations.
- Java Enterprise software development, using spring-boot framework, Microservices, cloud-based and big data architectures.
- Creates quality code in a focused and clean manner, does not cut corners to get the job done but looks ahead at the bigger picture.
- Involvement and collaboration with customers, such as attending meetings to discuss progress during production cycle.
- Ensure a high-quality product is delivered on time and in scope.
Key Performance Indicators
- Design, develop and implement application architecture
- Quality of product
- Team mentoring
- On time/in scope delivery
- Usage of best practices
- Reusability of develop tools
- Innovative Ideas
If you excel in any of these areas, let us know!
- Designing knowledge – UML, design patterns, data architecture, application architecture, network/deployment architecture
- Opensource Technologies – Nifi, Kafka, Cassendra, Mongodb, Postgres, Kubeflow
- Java 8 and above
- SQL/NOSQL Database knowledge.
- Cloud – AWS, Azure, GCP
- Kubernetes/Helm Charts
- Data Science will be an advantage
- Team leader
- Lead by example
- Problem solver
- great communicator
- Good Communication skills
- Initiative and Accountability
- Collaboration and Communication
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Management
- Certification in Java will be an added advantage.
- 4-8 years of experience
- Big data & IoT background is an advantage
COVID & Hiring
As we navigate through the pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone, video calls and face to face meetings as appropriate.
For successful candidates, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.