QiO is an Industry 4.0 technology company built by industrial engineers to harness data for better business performance and accelerate progress towards a zero carboneconomy.
Since 2015, our Foresight Sustainability Suite of products have helped industrial clients make step changes in asset efficiency, maintenance and reliability, resulting in carbon footprint reduction.
Recognised in Gartner’s lloT Magic Quadrant report, the Foresight Sustainability Suite combines our proprietary out-of-the-box industry-specific blueprints and automated machine learning algorithms for rapid deployment to multiple plants and asset types at speed.
QiO Technologies is looking for a Data Science Engineer who is focused and passionate about building large-scale systems that take the best of open-source technologies but provide world-class security. You understand that scale is not thousands of active points but tens of millions.
Being an integral part of a product development team is important to you. You realise the benefit and significance of investing time in sharing knowledge within the team, knowing that teamwork is the driver to your success at QiO.
You want to work with some of the most talented people from around the world in a company focused on liberating engineers and unleashing their talent.
This role is specific to Pune, Maharashtra, India. Therefore we would ideally like to see candidates from Pune and commutable areas.
Unfortunately, we are not able to support relocations or visa sponsorship.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage customers throughout pre-sales, onboarding, blueprint, implementation, and project completion.
- Able to create Point of View based on the customer requirement and Product fit.
- Able to position, build requirement documents, create Point of view by interacting with customers focusing on QiO Foresight Sustainability Suite of software solutions.
- Architect and define customer success with customer-specific requirements.
- Able to analyse large data sets and look for optimisation opportunities and application of AI\ML and predictive capabilities.
We want candidates who love data science and are excited about what they do.
If you excel in any of these areas, let us know!
- Deep understanding of the Manufacturing sector (discrete\ process) and IT\OT applications landscape.
- Good understanding of the application of AI\ML\Analytics to optimise production, energy carbon, cost, quality, asset efficiency and performance.
- Familiar with concepts and technologies around Software as a Service (SaaS), big data, cloud, Industry 4.0, OT, IoT, IIoT and MES.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint).
- Excellent cross-function communication and collaboration.
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external teams.
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, tenacious and resilient.
- Able to work in high energy, dynamic “startup” environment.
- Exceptional English communication skills (written and oral).
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to articulate the proposition for easier comprehension by customers, partners, and internal team members.
- 5 – 10 years work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline is a must
- MBA Degree (ideal but not a pre-requisite)
- AI\ML\Analytics Certification
To apply for this role, please email your application including a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID & Hiring
As we navigate through the pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone, video calls and face to face meetings as appropriate.
For successful candidates, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.