QiO is an Industry 4.0 technology company built by industrial engineers to harness data for better business performance and accelerate progress towards a zero carbon economy.
Since 2015, our Foresight Sustainability Suite of products have helped industrial clients make step changes in asset efficiency, maintenance and reliability, resulting in carbon footprint reduction.
Recognised in Gartner’s lloT Magic Quadrant report, the Foresight Sustainability Suite combines our proprietary out-of-the-box industry-specific blueprints and automated machine learning algorithms for rapid deployment to multiple plants and asset types at speed.
QiO Technologies is looking for an ambitious AI engineer who has experience solving Industrial business problems using data science principles and creating models and testing processes whilst closely collaborating with a team of developers.
You will review the data coming in from different sources, analyse and identify the necessary input data and where to obtain it; how best to combine with other sources, clean, link, fuse and prepare the required data to ensure the analysis is robust, and QiO can make the best use of data.
This role is specific to Pune, Maharashtra, India. Therefore we would ideally like to see candidates from Pune and commutable areas.
Unfortunately, we are not able to support relocations or visa sponsorship.
Requirements & Competencies
If you excel in any of these areas, let us know!
- Ability to write sophisticated machine learning and data analysis code in Python.
- Strong mathematical foundations.
- Practical experience in machine learning.
- Practical experience with modern data analysis frameworks eg Spark, Kafka is a plus.
- Practical knowledge of agile software engineering and object-oriented software development.
- Sequence analysis and vision.
- Kubernetes, Docker and cloud-native AI development and deployment frameworks.
- DevOps frameworks like Jenkins, Puppet.
- Spark, TensorFlow, Hadoop, Kafka.
- Coding and deployment (Java, Spring Framework).
- Writing technical reports and product documentation.
- Proof of Concept (PoCs), demos, and technical workshops.
- Work experience with industrial clients, oil & gas, marine, aerospace, and manufacturing is beneficial.
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression and classification, supervised and unsupervised learning).
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability, and statistics).
- Strong Python programming skills.
- Experience with scalable ML (streaming).
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- 1-4 years work experience.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Excellent skills to communicate results to clients and end-users.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
COVID & Hiring
As we navigate through the pandemic, we want to reassure you that keeping candidates and our employees safe is of paramount importance to us. That’s why the entire recruitment process will take place remotely, using phone, video calls and face to face meetings as appropriate.
For successful candidates, we always ensure a safe, engaging and (for the time being) remote onboarding experience.
We know that diverse teams are strong teams and welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply to join our team.