QiO Participated at an informative discussion on predictive maintenance to be held as part of a conference on Connected Industry at IoT Tech Expo Central Europe 2016:
Predictive Maintenance Panel: Harnessing the power of IoT and M2M technology to transform field services and asset management
June 13, 2016 at 3:20 p.m.
Berlin Congress Center
- How easy is it to integrate IoT into existing assets for maintenance purposes?
- Exploring the technology available for condition monitoring and predictive maintenance, and the level of investment required
- Special considerations for remote assets – creating efficient mechanisms to collect data from sensors and turning this into actionable insights
- The potential benefits for business innovation and strategy of implementing IoT for maintenance
- Dr.-Ing. Fouad N. Omri, QiO Technologies GmbH
- David Drai, Co-Founder & CEO, Anodot
- Jens Mueller, VP Sales & Professional Services, relayr
- Alun Jones, Data Scientist, Konecranes
- Emil Berthelsen, Principal Analyst, Machina Research
- Manoëlla Wilbaut, Head of Global Commercial Developments & Sustainability, DHL Customer Solutions & Innovation